Update by user May 19

The CFPB has not contacted me at all to address this. I made sure the CFPB knows this complaint exists by faxing it directly to the CFPB.

Everytime the CFPB requests for public comment either on it's website or through the Federal Register; I remind the CFPB what it's standing by and doing nothing has done. I faxed and post mailed the full details to the CFPB Ombudsman and the current director.

I have mailed the full details to the Government Accountability Office, my rep in Congress, my rep in the Senate, the IRS and more. No branch of the United States Government can say I didn't contact it about this.

Original review posted by user Apr 19

In 2016 I promised to help improve the United States economy. I sent a copy of my signed promise to the White House, Federal Reserve and more.

When I informed both the White House and Federal Reserve of what 5 banks did. Both filed complaints with the CFPB. The CFPB sent a message to each bank. When the bank responded the case was closed. No investigation the banks were not held accountable. This allowed the banks to use the United States Courts to try to hide what they did.

Now the United States Supreme Court has been notified of all this.

CFPB your inaction helped 5 banks defraud the United States of America. Who are you really protecting CFPB? Because it sure isn't consumers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 19.

Comments